- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: hsCRP
Patients with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome show increased hsCRP compared to healthy controls, by Nina Groven, Egil A Fors, Solveig KlæboReitan, in Brain, Behavior, and Immunity [Available online 7 June 2019] https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbi.2019.06.010 Highlights CFS/ME and Fibromyalgia share common features of … Continue reading