- The Chronic Illness Survey Adventure – an international study of symptoms
- Understanding the economic impact of ME/CFS in Ireland
- If you are living with ME – #YouAreNotAlone #MillionsMissing
- Blue Sunday Tea Party 16 May 2021 – raise awareness & funds
- ME Awareness day 12th May 2021 – Post-viral illness is not new!
Tag Archives: improvement
Measurements of recovery and predictors of outcome in an untreated Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Sample, by Marie Thomas, Andrew Smith in Journal of Health and Medical Sciences Vol 2, #2, pp 167-178 [Published online: April 22, 2019] doi:10.31014/aior.1994.02.02.33 Research abstract: … Continue reading
Abstract The purpose of this mixed methods study was to identify participants’ attributions for their global impression of change ratings in a behavioral intervention for unexplained chronic fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome. At 3-month follow-up, participants (N = 67) … Continue reading