- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: IMU
Accurate and objective determination of myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome disease severity with a wearable sensor, by Turner Palombo, Andrea Campos, Suzanne D Vernon, Shad Roundy in J Transl Med. 2020 Nov 10;18(1):423 [doi: 10.1186/s12967-020-02583-7] Research abstract: Background: Approximately 2.5 million … Continue reading