- Diagnostic test research: C1q as a potential diagnostic tool for ME/CFS subtyping
- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Johanna Collier
Research abstract: A content analysis of chronic fatigue syndrome and myalgic encephalomyelitis in the news from 1987 to 2013, by Zachary A Siegel, Abigail Brown, Andrew Devendorf, Johanna Collier, Leonard Jason in Chronic Illness [Preprint April 2017] Objectives: The aim of this … Continue reading