- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Joris De Win
Cerebral blood flow and heart rate variability in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: a randomized cross-over study, by Anneleen Malfliet, Roselien Pas, Raf Brouns, Joris De Win, Samar M Hatem, Mira Meeus, Kelly Ickmans, Robbert-Jan van Hooff, and Jo Nijs in heart 2018; 21:E13-E24 BACKGROUND: Pain, fatigue, and concentration difficulties … Continue reading