- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Juan Ramos Castro
Analysis of Gender Differences in HRV of Patients with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Using Mobile-Health Technology, by Lluis Capdevila, Jesús Castro-Marrero, José Alegre, Juan Ramos-Castro, Rosa M Escorihuela in Sensors (Basel) 2021 May 28;21(11):3746 [doi: 10.3390/s21113746] Research abstract: In … Continue reading
Reduced heart rate variability predicts fatigue severity in individuals with chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis, by Rosa María Escorihuela, Lluís Capdevila, Juan Ramos Castro, María Cleofé Zaragozà, Sara Maurel, José Alegre & Jesús Castro-Marrero in Journal of Translational Medicine volume 18, Article number: 4 (2020) … Continue reading