- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Ketil Berstad
From IBS to ME – The dysbiotic march hypothesis, by Arnold Berstad, Olav Hauso, Ketil Berstad, Johanna ER Berstad in Medical Hypotheses Vol 140, July 2020, 109648 [https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mehy.2020.109648] Research abstract: Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is often associated with other … Continue reading