- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: laboratory tests
Evaluation of four clinical laboratory parameters for the diagnosis of myalgic encephalomyelitis, by Kenny L. De Meirleir, Tatjana Mijatovic, Krishnamurthy Subramanian, Karen A. Schlauch and Vincent C. Lombardi in Journal of Translational Medicine 2018 16:322 [Published: 21 November 2018] Research abstract: Background: Myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) is a complex and debilitating disease that often … Continue reading
Research abstract: BACKGROUND: While biomarkers for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) are beginning to emerge they typically require a highly specialized clinical laboratory. We hypothesized that subsets of commonly measured laboratory markers used in combination could support the diagnosis of post-infectious … Continue reading