- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Laura Froehlich
Causal attributions and perceived stigma for myalgic encephalomyelitis/ chronic fatigue syndrome, by Laura Froehlich, Daniel BR Hattesohl, Joseph Cotler, Leonard A Jason , Carmen Scheibenbogen, Uta Behrends in Journal of Health Psychology, July 9 2021 [doi.org/10.1177/13591053211027631] Research abstract: Myalgic … Continue reading
Medical care situation of people with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis /Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in Germany, by Laura Froehlich, Daniel B.R. Hattesohl, Leonard A. Jason, Carmen Scheibenbogen, Uta Behrends, Manuel Thoma in Medicina Vol 57, #7, p 646, June 23, 2021 [doi.org/10.3390/medicina57070646] This … Continue reading