- Metabolic dysfunction in ME/CFS not due to anti-mitochondrial antibodies
- Modeling disability: softly making the invisible visible
- Sleep problems in adolescents with CFS: a case-control study nested within a prospective clinical cohort
- Review of the quality control checks performed by current genome-wide & targeted-genome association studies on ME/CFS
- Systematic review of the epidemiological burden of ME/CFS across Europe: current evidence & EUROMENE research recommendations for epidemiology
Tag Archives: LD Hodges
Physiological measures in participants with CFS, MS & healthy controls following repeated exercise: a pilot study.
Research abstract: Physiological measures in participants with chronic fatigue syndrome, multiple sclerosis and healthy controls following repeated exercise: a pilot study by LD Hodges, T Nielsen, D Baken in Clin Physiol Funct Imaging 2017 Aug 7. [Epub ahead of print] PURPOSE: … Continue reading