- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: LSHTM
CureME newsletter December 2016: UK ME/CFS Biobank are delighted to announce that we have reached our participant recruitment goals and have now banked close to 30,000 aliquots (blood samples) in the Biobank. Our samples represent people with mild/moderate ME/CFS, severe ME/CFS, … Continue reading