- PayPal Giving Fund – an easy way to donate to WAMES
- The changes in perceptions & treatments of ME – please help with a student survey
- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
Tag Archives: Marissa Flaherty
Impaired health-related quality of life in adolescent myalgic encephalomyelitis/ chronic fatigue syndrome: the impact of core symptoms, by Maria Roma, Colleen L Marden, Marissa Flaherty, Samantha E Jasion, Erica M Cranston and Peter C Rowe in Front. Pediatr. 15 Feb … Continue reading →