- Diagnostic test research: C1q as a potential diagnostic tool for ME/CFS subtyping
- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Mark P Hedger
Research abstract: Weighting of orthostatic intolerance time measurements with standing difficulty score stratifies ME/CFS symptom severity and analyte detection, by Alice M. Richardson, Don P. Lewis, Badia Kita, Helen Ludlow, Nigel P. Groome, Mark P. Hedger, David M. de Kretser, Brett A. Lidbury in Journal … Continue reading