- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: Mary Elizabeth Dallas
Research abstract: Muscle injections with lidocaine improve resting fatigue and pain in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, by Roland Staud, Taylor Kizer, Michael E Robinson in Journal of Pain Research, Vol. 2017, #10, pp 1477-1486 [June 26, 2017] Objective Patients … Continue reading →