- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
- IACFS/ME 2020 virtual conference videos & reports
Tag Archives: maximal cardiopulmonary exercise testing
Abstract Background: Objective measurements of function often form the basis for legal decisions about whether a patient is fit for return to work, or conversely, entitled to disability compensation. The functional capacity evaluation (FCE) is regarded as the gold standard for measuring work capacity … Continue reading