- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
- Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
- Treating Medically Unexplained Symptoms via Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT): major limitations identified
- Carmarthenshire ME support group meets 15 Feb 2020 in Llanelli
Tag Archives: maximal cardiopulmonary exercise testing
Abstract Background: Objective measurements of function often form the basis for legal decisions about whether a patient is fit for return to work, or conversely, entitled to disability compensation. The functional capacity evaluation (FCE) is regarded as the gold standard for measuring work capacity … Continue reading