- How common are depression & anxiety in adolescents with CFS?
- Using plasma autoantibodies of Central Nervous System proteins to distinguish veterans with Gulf War Illness from healthy & symptomatic controls
- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
Tag Archives: medical retirement
Work rehabilitation and medical retirement for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome patients. A review and appraisal of diagnostic strategies by Mark Vink and Friso Vink-Niese in Diagnostics 2019, 9(4), 124; [https://doi.org/10.3390/diagnostics9040124] Published: 20 September 2019 Review abstract: Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue … Continue reading