- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Microbe Discovery Project
Simmaron research blog post, by Cort Johnson, 29 June 2016: The Other MEGA Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) Project: Dr. Hornig Talks Three MEGA chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) projects (The OMF’s Severe ME/CFS Big Data project, NIH’s Clinical Center Study, The UK’s Grand … Continue reading
The Microbe Discovery Project makes a plea for donations. It is a patient-led initiative supporting Dr. Ian Lipkin & Dr. Mady Hornig’s ME/CFS research at the Columbia University Center for Infection and Immunity, Mailman School of Public Health, New York. “ME/CFS … Continue reading