- Subgroup research: Tryptophan metabolites, cytokines & FAPB-2 in ME/CFS
- Raise funds for WAMES by shopping with an Amazon smile!
- Research: Limbic perfusion is reduced in patients with ME/CFS
- Hypothesis: An attempt to explain the neurological symptoms of ME/CFS
- Research: Understanding the molecular changes of PEM in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: neurological classification
An attempt to explain the neurological symptoms of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/ Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Klaus J Wirth, Carmen Scheibenbogen & Friedemann Paul in Journal of Translational Medicine volume 19, no: 471 (2021) Review abstract There is accumulating evidence of endothelial … Continue reading
From Tymes Trust: Tyme Trust discovered over the parliamentary recess that NICE had listed the CFS/ME Guideline under mental health. We immediately alerted Patron the Countess of Mar, of whose Forward-ME group we are a member. NICE’s listing could already have … Continue reading