- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Orthostatic Intolerance Questionnaire
Clinically accessible tools for documenting the impact of Orthostatic Intolerance on symptoms & function in ME/CFS
Clinically accessible tools for documenting the impact of Orthostatic Intolerance on symptoms and function in ME/CFS, by Jihyun Lee, Pelle Wall, Chris Kimler, Lucinda Bateman, Suzanne D Vernon in Work vol. 66, no. 2, pp. 257-263, 2020 [doi: 10.3233/WOR-203169] Research … Continue reading