- PayPal Giving Fund – an easy way to donate to WAMES
- The changes in perceptions & treatments of ME – please help with a student survey
- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
Tag Archives: PAs
Disability news service blog post, by John Pring, 6 July: Using personal assistants works, research concludes… but it can go wrong Enabling disabled people with support needs to employ personal assistants (PAs) – rather than relying on traditional care workers … Continue reading