- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
Tag Archives: Pia Pesonen
Low-dose naltrexone in the treatment of myalgic encephalomyelitis/ chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), by Olli Polo, Pia Pesonen, Essi Tuominen in Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health & Behavior Nov 19, 2019 [doi/full/10.1080/21641846.2019.1692770] Research abstract: Background: Myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME)/chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is … Continue reading