- Diagnostic test research: C1q as a potential diagnostic tool for ME/CFS subtyping
- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: polyunsaturated fatty acids
Low omega-3 index and polyunsaturated fatty acid status in patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, by Jesús Castro-Marrero, Joan Carles Domingo, Alba Martinez-Martinez, José Alegre, Clemens von Schacky in Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids (PLEFA) [Published online: November 9, 2018] Highlights: Erythrocyte omega-3 … Continue reading