- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: postural stability
Are you concerned about yourself or a friend / family member who has had a fall or is afraid of falling? Ceredigion’s National Exercise Referral Scheme are now conducting Postural Stability Exercise Classes across Ceredigion. For some these classes can … Continue reading