- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
Tag Archives: Prof Harm Van Marwijk
Low-dose naltrexone as a treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome, by Monica Jane Bolton, Bryan Paul Chapman, Harm Van Marwijk, in BMJ Case Reports, Vol 13, #1, January 6, 2020 Research abstract: Naltrexone is used as an off-label treatment in … Continue reading