- How common are depression & anxiety in adolescents with CFS?
- Using plasma autoantibodies of Central Nervous System proteins to distinguish veterans with Gulf War Illness from healthy & symptomatic controls
- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
Tag Archives: rehabilitation programmes
Research highlights: There were marked discrepancies between patient and professional sources’ views on treatment recommendations. Patient organisations preferentially recommended medicines, pacing and complementary treatments Medical organisations recommended rehabilitation therapies Research abstract: Objectives: Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a controversial illness, with … Continue reading
Abstract PURPOSE Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, also known as Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME), has a significant impact upon daily functioning. Most recommended treatments aim to alter activity patterns based upon assumptions of activity avoidance. However, as there is limited research on the … Continue reading