- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Right arcuate fasciculus
Stanford University radiology researchers have discovered that the brains of patients with CFS have diminished white matter and white matter abnormalities in the right hemisphere. Press release Abstract Purpose To identify whether patients with chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) have differences … Continue reading