- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: Rosanne Coutts
Acceptance, fatigue severity and self-reported physical activity in individuals with chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis, by Neil Chapman, Suzanne Broadbent, Rosanne Coutts in Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health & Behavior, Volume 7, 2019, Issue 2, Pages 102-115 [Preprint June 28, 2019] Abstract: … Continue reading
Research abstract: OBJECTIVES: To examine ME/CFS in the context of dealings with insurance companies. METHOD: The initial phase of the research involved a thorough review of the available literature to establish the interaction of those with ME/CFS with social institutions. … Continue reading