- Subgroup research: Tryptophan metabolites, cytokines & FAPB-2 in ME/CFS
- Raise funds for WAMES by shopping with an Amazon smile!
- Research: Limbic perfusion is reduced in patients with ME/CFS
- Hypothesis: An attempt to explain the neurological symptoms of ME/CFS
- Research: Understanding the molecular changes of PEM in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Sean Davidson
Research abstract: Rethinking childhood adversity in chronic fatigue syndrome, by James E Clark, Sean L Davidson, Laura Maclachlan, Julia L Newton, Stuart Watson in Fatigue: Biomedicine, Health & Behavior [Published online: 10 Oct 2017] Background: Previous studies have consistently shown increased … Continue reading
Research abstract: Background: Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a prevalent and debilitating symptom complex of unknown aetiology. Up to 96.8% of people with CFS report unrefreshing sleep and many describe, in qualitative interviews, changes in sleep over the course of their illness. Purpose: … Continue reading