- How common are depression & anxiety in adolescents with CFS?
- Using plasma autoantibodies of Central Nervous System proteins to distinguish veterans with Gulf War Illness from healthy & symptomatic controls
- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
Tag Archives: Staci Stevens
Post-exertional symptoms distinguish Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome subjects from healthy controls, by in Work, vol. 66, no. 2, pp. 265-275, 20 Jul 2020 [doi: 10.3233/WOR-203168] Research abstract: Background: Post-exertional malaise (PEM) is an exacerbation of symptoms that leads to … Continue reading
Workwell’s two-day exercise tests and breaking the deconditioning dilemma in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) by Cort Johnson in Health rising blog, 19 Nov 2018 The first word in the first sentence of the paper says it all: “Concise methodological directions for … Continue reading