- Research: Effect of dietary Coenzyme Q10 plus NADH supplementation on fatigue perception & health-related quality of life in ME/CFS
- Research: Herpesviruses serology distinguishes different subgroups of ME/CFS patients
- Research: Evaluating routine blood tests according to clinical symptoms & diagnostic criteria in individuals with ME/CFS
- Online ME/CFS self-management course to go ahead in North Wales!
- Research: Pathomechanisms & possible interventions in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: stroke volume
The abnormal cardiac index & stroke volume index changes during a normal tilt table test in ME/CFS patients… are not related to deconditioning
The abnormal cardiac index and stroke volume index changes during a normal tilt table test in ME/CFS patients compared to healthy volunteers, are not related to deconditioning, by C (Linda) MC van Campen, Frans C. Visser in Journal of Thrombosis and Circulation, 7 November, … Continue reading