- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: systematic review
Neuroimaging characteristics of myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS): a systematic review, by Zack Y. Shan, Leighton R Barnden, Richard A Kwiatek, Sandeep Bhuta, Daniel F Hermens, Jim Lagopoulos in Journal of Translational Medicine Vol 18, #335 Sep 1 2020 … Continue reading
Systematic review of randomized controlled trials for chronic fatigue syndrome/ myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME), by Do-Young Kim, Jin-Seok Lee, Samuel-Young Park, Soo-Jin Kim & Chang-Gue Son in Journal of Translational Medicine vol 18, no. 7 (2020) Research abstract: Background: Although … Continue reading