- Diagnostic test research: C1q as a potential diagnostic tool for ME/CFS subtyping
- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: telomere length
CureME (leading research into ME) blog post: Biobank users Samples from our Biobank are available to external researchers around the globe. Making these samples available to other researchers increases the chances of achieving much-needed breakthroughs in the aetiology and treatment … Continue reading
Research abstract: Association of chronic fatigue syndrome with premature telomere attrition, by Mangalathu S. Rajeevan, Janna Murray, Lisa Oakley, Jin-Mann S. Lin, Elizabeth R. Unger in Journal of Translational Medicine Vol 16, #1, p 44 [Published: 27 February 2018] Background: … Continue reading