- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
- Video: Fatigue, pacing & PEM – lessons for long COVID from ME/CFS
- UK Gov told: measure the percentage of people who developed CFS/ME after being infected with covid-19
Tag Archives: tetracycline
Richard N. Podell M.D., MPH discusses the implications of Japanese research which found inflammation in the brain on the prohealth website: For most people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME) central nervous system function is abnormal. However, we don’t understand the … Continue reading