- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: University College London
Invest in ME has announced the latest fundraising total for the rituximab/B-cell research, which is a great boost as the research team at UCL are about to visit and discuss the subject with Dr Fluge and Professor Mella in Haukeland University Hospital, … Continue reading