- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: University of Edinburgh
The Sociological review blog post, by Anna Wood, 17 November 2017: Being a Housebound Digital Academic I have been housebound with a chronic health condition (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, ME) since 2008. Yet over the last few years I’ve published three papers and … Continue reading