- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: vagus nerve stimulation
Achieving symptom relief in patients with ME by targeting the neuro-immune interface & inducing disease tolerance
Achieving symptom relief in patients with Myalgic encephalomyelitis by targeting the neuro-immune interface and inducing disease tolerance, by Lucie ST Rodriguez, Christian Pou, Lakshmikanth Tadepally, Jingdian Zhang, Constantin Habimana Mugabo, Jun Wang, Jaromir Mikes, Axel Olin, Yang Chen, Joanna Rorbach, … Continue reading
Health rising forum post, by Cort Johnson, 8 Dec 2016: Vagus Nerve Stimulation in Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS: A Trial of One An Emerging Treatment My interest in vagus nerve stimulation was prompted by a number of factors. Fibromyalgia (FM) and/or chronic … Continue reading