- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: WAMES teams
Volunteer with WAMES – Could you be the missing piece? WAMES is a charity run solely by volunteers who wish to ‘make a difference for ME‘ in Wales. We invite you to share your skills, experiences, ideas and … Continue reading
Would you like to help make a difference for ME in Wales but are not sure you have enough time or good health to volunteer in a big way? To make it easier for people to join in we are setting up … Continue reading