- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: Yair Lupovitch
A validated scale for assessing the severity of acute infectious mononucleosis, by Ben Z Katz, Caroline Reuter, Yair Lupovitch, Kristen Gleason, Damani McClellan, Joseph Cotler, Leonard A Jason in The Journal of Pediatrics 2019 Research abstract: Objectives: To develop a … Continue reading