#WAMES_800 – How can I donate?
It has been great to receive enquiries asking how people can donate money to WAMES.
We would like be able to say that we can accept it in any format. In practice we would struggle to know what to do with cryptocurrency and we have just discovered our online donation service has ceased operation!
We are exploring how to expand our options and currently suggest:
- Send the Treasurer a cheque or postal order
- The online donation service we used in the past no longer operates so we are looking for a new one.
- Please Gift Aid your donation
If you are a UK taxpayer, every £1 you give will be worth 25p more to us, at no extra cost to you, if you Gift Aid it. You can download the Gift Aid form.
- Donate when you pay online with PayPal – select WAMES
- If you live close to a WAMES official, drop an envelope of cash through their door!
- By bank transfer or standing order. Account name:
Welsh Association of ME & CFS
Account Number: 76392081
Sort Code: 09-01-55
- We are exploring other possible donation methods, such us FB, twitter, texting but it will take time to set those up – maybe you can help us do that?
Find out more: