- Acceptance and identity change… carers’ experiences in ME/CFS
- Chronotropic Intolerance: an overlooked determinant of symptoms & activity limitation in ME/CFS?
- Stress management course begins 28 Mar 2019, Ebbw Vale
- Associations between autonomic & orthostatic self-report and physician ratings of Orthostatic Intolerance in youth
- Shop online through easyfundraising.org.uk – raise ‘free’ money for WAMES
Tag Archives: Damani McClellan
Dismissing chronic illness: A qualitative analysis of negative health care experiences, by Stephanie McManimen, Damani McClellan, Jamie Stoothoff, Kristen Gleason, Leonard A Jason in Health Care for Women International [Published online: 04 Mar 2019] Research abstract: In the US, … Continue reading
Research abstract: Operationalizing Substantial Reduction in Functioning Among Young Adults with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Kristen D. Gleason, Jamie Stoothoff, Damani McClellan, Sttephanie McManimen, Taylor Thorpe, Ben Z. Katz, Leonard A. Jason in International Journal of Behavioral Medicine 2018 pp1-8 [Published online 5 June 2018] Purpose: Chronic fatigue syndrome and myalgic … Continue reading