- Legitimizing ME/CFS: indications of change over a decade (US)
- Cochrane review of exercise therapy for CFS: appointment of advisory group lead
- Suicide is a concern for the chronic invisible illness community
- Potential benefits of a ketogenic diet to improve response & recovery from physical exertion in people with ME/CFS
- Can linguistic analysis be used to identify whether adolescents with a chronic illness are depressed?
Tag Archives: Short form Health Survey
Research abstract: Operationalizing Substantial Reduction in Functioning Among Young Adults with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, by Kristen D. Gleason, Jamie Stoothoff, Damani McClellan, Sttephanie McManimen, Taylor Thorpe, Ben Z. Katz, Leonard A. Jason in International Journal of Behavioral Medicine 2018 pp1-8 [Published online 5 June 2018] Purpose: Chronic fatigue syndrome and myalgic … Continue reading
Abstract BACKGROUND: Although basic research on neuroimmune interactions suggests that inflammatory processes may play a role in the development of fatigue, population-based evidence on this association is limited. This study examined whether plasma C-reactive protein (CRP) and interleukin-6 (IL-6), biomarkers … Continue reading