- Dry eye syndrome & the subsequent risk of CFS
- ME/CFS – Metabolic disease or disturbed homeostasis?
- Multidisciplinary rehabilitation treatment is not effective for ME/CFS: a review of the FatiGo trial
- System reset? Study suggests Pro-Inflammatory / Autoimmune reset in ME/CFS
- M.E.: ‘an insane idea’ – an animation by Alexandra Hohner
Tag Archives: Senedd
Unrest at the Senedd #TimeForUnrestWales On Wednesday 18th April Unrest comes to the Senedd in Cardiff Bay. This will be an opportunity to let Welsh politicians and the media know about ME and the poor state of health and social … Continue reading
A call for support and recognition for young adult carers taking place on 2 July, 12:30 – 13:30, Oriel, Senedd, Cardiff Bay and Sponsored by the Minister for Education and Skills, Huw Lewis AM. Carers Trust Wales would like to … Continue reading