WAMES needs a new volunteer secretary and treasurer!
WAMES is very grateful to Kish and Liz for ably supporting the work of WAMES over the last few years. Increased personal commitments mean they have had to move on.
As the posts of secretary and treasurer are critical to the running of a charity WAMES needs to find new volunteers if we are to continue campaigning, awareness raising and supporting families affected by ME in Wales.
- support the Chair in ensuring the smooth functioning of the Management Committee
- ensure meetings are effectively organised and minuted
- maintain effective records and administration.
The role of the treasurer is to:
- maintain an overview of WAMES’ financial affairs and advise the committee on budgets
- ensure that proper financial records and procedures are maintained.
To find out more contact Jan firstname.lastname@example.org
- These volunteering posts are for 3 years starting 1st October
- Training can be arranged & expenses will be paid
- Most tasks can be carried out from home
- The posts are available as ‘role share’
- You don’t have to be knowledgeable about ME
- The posts will give useful experience to add to your CV