- Expert consensus on the diagnosis, service provision & care of people with ME/CFS in Europe (EUROMENE)
- Disability Benefits – what help is available?
- Analysis of gender differences in HRV of patients with M/CFS using mobile-health technology
- £5m for post-viral long COVID. £0 for post-viral ME/CFS!
- Systematic review of sleep characteristics in ME/CFS
Tag Archives: secretary
Introducing WAMES volunteers: Acting Secretary How on earth did I get involved in ME? Like several other major changes in my life, such as becoming a librarian and then a lecturer (the last thing I ever wanted to do … Continue reading
WAMES needs a new volunteer secretary and treasurer! WAMES is very grateful to Kish and Liz for ably supporting the work of WAMES over the last few years. Increased personal commitments mean they have had to move on. … Continue reading
The WAMES AGM will take place on 1st April in Dinas Powys. This will be a short business meeting to report on the activities of the past year and plan the priorities for the coming year. Contact Jan if you … Continue reading