- PayPal Giving Fund – an easy way to donate to WAMES
- The changes in perceptions & treatments of ME – please help with a student survey
- EUROMENE epidemiological research – Dr Derek Pheby invites you to take part
- A relational analysis of an invisible illness: a meta-ethnography of people with CFS/ME & their support needs
- Take all post-viral illness seriously!
Tag Archives: Adriano José Maia Chaves-Filho
Shared microglial mechanisms underpinning depression and chronic fatigue syndrome and their comorbidities, by Adriano José Maia Chaves-Filho, Danielle S Macedo, David Freitas de Lucena, Michael Maes in Behavioural Brain Research Vol 372, 17 October 2019, 111975 [https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbr.2019.111975] Research abstract: … Continue reading