- The Chronic Illness Survey Adventure – an international study of symptoms
- Understanding the economic impact of ME/CFS in Ireland
- If you are living with ME – #YouAreNotAlone #MillionsMissing
- Blue Sunday Tea Party 16 May 2021 – raise awareness & funds
- ME Awareness day 12th May 2021 – Post-viral illness is not new!
Tag Archives: aerobic exercise
Research abstract: The Role of Autonomic Function in Exercise-induced Endogenous Analgesia: A Case-control Study in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Healthy People by Jo Nijs, Lieven Danneels, Luc Lambrecht, Greta Moorkens, Mira Meeus, Lorna Paul, Jessica Van Oosterwijck, Uros Marusic, and Inge De Wandele in Pain Physician 2017; … Continue reading
Presentations from the “Exercise and ME/CFS” evening in Bristol on Feb 5th 2014 are now online. Speakers are Prof Mark VanNess, Dr Nigel Speight and Erinna Bowman. Prof Mark VanNess from the Workwell Foundation explains how damaging aerobic exercise can be … Continue reading