- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
- UK Gov CFS research funding – Q&A in parliament
Tag Archives: aerobic exercise
Research abstract: The Role of Autonomic Function in Exercise-induced Endogenous Analgesia: A Case-control Study in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Healthy People by Jo Nijs, Lieven Danneels, Luc Lambrecht, Greta Moorkens, Mira Meeus, Lorna Paul, Jessica Van Oosterwijck, Uros Marusic, and Inge De Wandele in Pain Physician 2017; … Continue reading
Presentations from the “Exercise and ME/CFS” evening in Bristol on Feb 5th 2014 are now online. Speakers are Prof Mark VanNess, Dr Nigel Speight and Erinna Bowman. Prof Mark VanNess from the Workwell Foundation explains how damaging aerobic exercise can be … Continue reading