- Hypothesis: Broken connections: the evidence for neuroglial failure in ME/CFS
- Research review: The enterovirus theory of disease etiology in ME/CFS
- NICE delays Roundtable – no invite for WAMES!
- Genetic research: Fine mapping of the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) in ME/CFS
- Research: A map of metabolic phenotypes in patients with ME/CFS
Tag Archives: dysfunctional pain
Research abstract: The Role of Autonomic Function in Exercise-induced Endogenous Analgesia: A Case-control Study in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Healthy People by Jo Nijs, Lieven Danneels, Luc Lambrecht, Greta Moorkens, Mira Meeus, Lorna Paul, Jessica Van Oosterwijck, Uros Marusic, and Inge De Wandele in Pain Physician 2017; … Continue reading
Research abstract: ‘Dysfunctional pain’, a type of chronic pain, is associated with a broad range of clinical disorders, including fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome and interstitial cystitis. It is emerging as a serious issue due to the negative impact of inexplicable … Continue reading