- Long COVID & ME/CFS – a systemic review & comparison of clinical presentation & symptomatology
- Development of an inertial measurement-based assessment of disease severity in CFS
- Case report: angina simultaneously diagnosed with the recurrence of ME/CFS
- ME Awareness raising in Wales 2021
- UK House of Lords Q&A – why does the DWP classify ME/CFS as a musculoskeletal disease?
Tag Archives: antioxidants
Role of mitochondria, oxidative stress & the response to antioxidants ME/CFS: a possible approach to SARS-CoV-2 ‘long-haulers’?
Role of mitochondria, oxidative stress and the response to antioxidants in myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome: a possible approach to SARS-CoV-2 ‘long-haulers’?, by , Warren Tate in Chronic Dis Transl Med. 2020 Nov 21 [doi: 10.1016/j.cdtm.2020.11.002] Review article abstract: A … Continue reading
Relationship between exercise-induced Oxidative Stress changes and parasympathetic activity in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: an observational study in patients and healthy subjects, by Andrea Polli, Jessica Van Zosterwijck, Jo Nijs, Uros Marusic, Inge De Wandele, Lorna Paul, Mira Meeus, Greta Moorkens, Luc … Continue reading
The Toll-Like Receptor Radical Cycle Pathway – the key to drug treatment for secondary chronic fatigue
Review abstract: In this review we discuss that peripheral and central activation of the Toll-like receptor 2/4 (TLR2/4) Radical Cycle may underpin the pathophysiology of immune-related chronic fatigue secondary to other medical diseases and conditions. The TLR Radical Cycle plays … Continue reading
Abstract: Stimulant drugs and various micronutrient interventions have previously been studied in chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) but they have never been studied in combination. This proof of concept investigation seeks to examine the clinical effects and safety profile of KPAX002 … Continue reading