- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: arterial spin labeling
Research abstract: Cerebral blood flow and heart rate variability predict fatigue severity in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, by Jeff Boissoneault, Janelle Letzen, Michael Robinson, & Roland Staud in Brain Imaging Behav. 2018 May 31 [Epub ahead of print] Prolonged, … Continue reading
Research abstract: BACKGROUND Myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) is a debilitating disorder characterized by severe fatigue and neurocognitive dysfunction. Recent work from our laboratory and others utilizing arterial spin labeling functional magnetic resonance imaging (ASL) indicated that ME/CFS patients have … Continue reading