- Characterization of post–exertional malaise in patients with ME/CFS
- An analysis of 2‐day cardiopulmonary exercise testing to assess unexplained fatigue
- Online talk: ME/CFS and long Covid in children & young people with Dr Nigel Speight, 24 Sep 2020
- Mitochondria & immunity in CFS
- Postviral fatigue syndrome and creatine: a piece of the puzzle?
Tag Archives: Jeff Boissoneault
Research abstract: Structural brain changes versus self-report: machine-learning classification of CFS patients, by Landrew S Sevel, Jeff Boissoneault, Janelle E Letzen, Michael E Robinson, Roland Staud in Exp Brain Res (2018):1-9 [Published Online: 30 May 2018] Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder associated with fatigue, pain, and … Continue reading
Research abstract: Cerebral blood flow and heart rate variability predict fatigue severity in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, by Jeff Boissoneault, Janelle Letzen, Michael Robinson, & Roland Staud in Brain Imaging Behav. 2018 May 31 [Epub ahead of print] Prolonged, … Continue reading