- Carers’ Rights day Thurs 21 Nov 2019 – events across Wales
- Developing & pretesting a new patient reported outcome measure for paediatric CFS/ME
- Survey of severe ME – help inform the NICE guidelines
- A logistic regression analysis of risk factors in ME/CFS pathogenesis
- Nurse staffing levels – what is your experience?
Tag Archives: Jeff Boissoneault
Research abstract: Structural brain changes versus self-report: machine-learning classification of CFS patients, by Landrew S Sevel, Jeff Boissoneault, Janelle E Letzen, Michael E Robinson, Roland Staud in Exp Brain Res (2018):1-9 [Published Online: 30 May 2018] Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a disorder associated with fatigue, pain, and … Continue reading
Research abstract: Cerebral blood flow and heart rate variability predict fatigue severity in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome, by Jeff Boissoneault, Janelle Letzen, Michael Robinson, & Roland Staud in Brain Imaging Behav. 2018 May 31 [Epub ahead of print] Prolonged, … Continue reading